Why Choose a Sundance Spa?
You can get Manufacturer’s specs on spas anywhere – just ask us and we can point the way. Here are some reasons your ‘Relaxation Specialists’ would recommend a Sundance Spa of this size.
You can escape your children
- We’re just saying this is the largest spa we have. You won’t even be able to tell they’re in the spa with you. In fact, you might even get lost in the spa yourself, but it’s totally worth it.
You can finally get your wife off your back
- She finally convinced you to buy a Sundance Spa. You better make the best of it… Maybe you can convince her to let you have that man cave you’ve always wanted (we recommend asking her when she’s using the spa. It usually produces better results).
You can shut your husband up
- This may seem like you’re giving in to what he wants, but really, this spa will be more for you. Whether or not you use it, you’ll find that you are way more relaxed. It might be the perfect time to remind him that you still want to go to Hawaii.
So you’re back has been hurting lately?
- We all know it’s because of that intense sporting thing that you did that one time when you were on vacation in that one place… Whatever the cause, this spa has the massaging capabilities to get you back out on the field… no, court… no, it’s definitely the field.
A spa of this size is perfect for all your entertainment needs
- We totally get it if this means that you want to use it alone. Just don’t forget your water toys. A spa is only as good as its water toys.
You will forget what it’s like to not be popular
- Yeah, you’ll find that your house is selected by more people as their venue of choice. That’s okay. Just start charging per person. Either they’ll stop coming or you’ll have a nice source of extra income. You win either way.
Your house will be more appealing should you plan to sell it
- Who doesn’t like a spa? Potential buyers will be so excited; they will even consider buying your house just for the spa and then moving somewhere else. They just want the spa.
So you bought the Aspen…
- The biggest, most intense spa we have. It totally gives you some bragging rights. This is your chance to prove to your neighbors that you’re more awesome than they thought. They need to get with the times.
These aren’t your 1980’s, wood-paneled, vintage, $140/month spas.
- Sundance definitely had your pocket book in mind when they designed these. In layman’s terms, these spas are much more efficient than they were in the old days.
Do you want the benefit of an experienced maintenance tech in your back pocket?
- While having a person in your back pocket may not sound like a very relaxing thing, trust us, they’re a lot smaller than you think. Click here to inquire about maintenance.
CALL: (406) 652-6500
2499 Gabel Road #4,
Billings, MT 59102
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Bull Outdoor Products
- Contact Us
- Featured Product of the Week Marquis Vector V77L
- Featured Product of the Week: 2017 Marquis Vector V77L
- Home Page
- Parts, Equipment & Accessories
- Patio Furniture
- Pool Liners
- Pool Liners Portfolio
- Spa Installation Guide
- Water Chemistry
- Why Us