Why Choose a Sundance Spa?
You can get Manufacturer’s specs on spas anywhere – just ask us and we can point the way. Here are some reasons your ‘Relaxation Specialists’ would recommend a Sundance Spa of this size.
You can escape your children…
- Send them to timeout… in the spa!
- OR you can use the spa and be so relaxed that you won’t even realize they’re yelling your name
You can finally get your wife off your back…
- She’s always wanted a Sundance Spa, so here’s your chance to finally get a moment to relax. It’s a win-win.
You can shut your husband up
- He keeps talking about wanting a Sundance Spa. This is the perfect opportunity to finally get some peace and quiet… It’s also helpful if he’s under water… Just saying.
So your significant other won’t give you a back massage?
- Have no fear! Your Sundance Spa is here. Let’s be honest, they don’t give good massages anyways, but your spa will.
Does your spouse like to keep the house as cold as the arctic?
- Your spa will be a toasty 104°. Finally, some relief for those cold and achy muscles and joints.
- These spas are perfect for a nice romantic evening… by yourself.
You can relax with a delicious glass of wine (or the whole bottle)
or a six-pack, and all the while be thinking about…. Well, nothing. Sounds like a perfect night to us.
Have a significant other?
- Don’t forget to remind them to bring you a towel when you’re done. You work hard. You deserve a nice, relaxing night alone.
Your house will be more appealing should you plan to sell it
- Who doesn’t like a spa? Potential buyers will be so excited; they will even consider buying your house just for the spa and then moving somewhere else. They just want the spa.
You worked hard for this spa.
- You saved your money, and you spent it wisely. You have our permission to brag (just a little bit). Your friends will be jealous, trust us.
These aren’t your 1980’s, wood-paneled, vintage, $140/month spas.
- Sundance definitely had your pocket book in mind when they designed these. In layman’s terms, these spas are much more efficient than they were in the old days
Do you want the benefit of an experienced maintenance tech in your back pocket?
- While having a person in your back pocket may not sound like a very relaxing thing, trust us, they’re a lot smaller than you think. Click here to inquire about maintenance.
CALL: (406) 652-6500
2499 Gabel Road #4,
Billings, MT 59102
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Bull Outdoor Products
- Contact Us
- Home Page
- Parts, Equipment & Accessories
- Patio Furniture
- Pool Liners
- Pool Liners Portfolio
- Spa Installation Guide
- Water Chemistry
- Why Us