Why Choose a Marquis Spa?
You can get Manufacturer’s specs on spas anywhere – just ask us and we can point the way. Here are some reasons your ‘Relaxation Specialists’ would recommend a Sundance Spa of this size.
You can escape your children
- Who are we kidding… There’s no escape. Your best chance of relaxation is to sit in your spa, close your eyes, and turn on some relaxing music… really loud. You’ll be so relaxed that you’ll forget that they just broke your priceless glass dolphin figurine.
You can finally get your wife off your back
- We know this sounds too good to be true, but when she starts getting a little stressed with the kids, just let her know that you’ll have the spa ready for her for after dinner, and you’ll take care of the kids. It may sound like you lose, but trust us; it’ll pay off in the end.
You can shut your husband up
- Again, this probably sounds too good to be true and it may actually be impossible, but we’ve heard many miracles of husbands suddenly losing their ability to speak when they enter a Marquis. It’s at least worth a shot.
So your significant other won’t give you a foot massage?
- How dare they?! You work hard. You deserve a foot massage. A Marquis will never shy away from a hot, sweaty foot. In fact, they welcome them. Some spas even have jets specifically catered to giving you a foot massage
Spas of this size are perfect for you… and the three friends you have.
- We all know you’re lying when you say you have a lot of friends.
On the other hand, this is the perfect way to bribe someone to be your friend.
- If they use it too much, just tell them that you want to take things slow, or you can make them uncomfortable by telling them that you like to swim au naturale. Unless they’re into that sort of thing…
Don’t forget to blast your heavy metal music in your spa
- Just to annoy those pesky neighbors.
Your house will be more appealing should you plan to sell it
- Who doesn’t like a spa? Potential buyers will be so excited; they will even consider buying your house just for the spa and then moving somewhere else. They just want the spa.
“We get it. You own a Sundance Spa.”
- This is something your friends will be saying to you quite often. For good reason too. Who wouldn’t want one?
These aren’t your 1980’s, wood-paneled, vintage, $140/month spas.
- Sundance definitely had your pocket book in mind when they designed these. In layman’s terms, these spas are much more efficient than they were in the old days.
Do you want the benefit of an experienced maintenance tech in your back pocket?
- While having a person in your back pocket may not sound like a very relaxing thing, trust us, they’re a lot smaller than you think. Click here to inquire about maintenance.
CALL: (406) 652-6500
2499 Gabel Road #4,
Billings, MT 59102
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Bull Outdoor Products
- Contact Us
- Featured Product of the Week Marquis Vector V77L
- Featured Product of the Week: 2017 Marquis Vector V77L
- Home Page
- Parts, Equipment & Accessories
- Patio Furniture
- Pool Liners
- Pool Liners Portfolio
- Pulsar Dealer Distributor For Montana & Northern Wyoming
- Spa Installation Guide
- Water Chemistry
- Why Us