Why Choose a Sundance Spa?
You can get Manufacturer’s specs on spas anywhere – just ask us and we can point the way. Here are some reasons your ‘Relaxation Specialists’ would recommend a Sundance Spa of this size.
You can escape your children
- It may seem like a waste to get a spa of this size and not let your children use it with you, but you deserve to have your own oasis. They can use it tomorrow.
You can finally get your wife off your back
- You know what they say, “Happy wife, happy life.” Once you get her a Sundance, you’ll forget what it’s like to be unhappy.
You can shut your husband up
- Who are we kidding? This is impossible. At least you’ll be so relaxed in your Sundance that you’ll forget he’s even there.
You deserve massage day (c’mon guys, you know you want one too).
- Just drive around the block to make it seem like you’re going somewhere special, and voila massage day in your own backyard.
Now, this size of spa is perfect for you, your spouse, and well…
- You are really the only people who deserve to sit in here. Just think of it as having many different seating options. You don’t even have to sit close!
Maybe you do want to share it with friends and family (you are a kind soul).
- This could be your way of confronting your children… “Hey Andrew, wanna go in the hot tub with your mother and I? We need to have a talk…” Sounds good to us.
Some spas even have a strobe function programmed into the lights
- if you’re into that sort of thing…
Your house will be more appealing should you plan to sell it
- Who doesn’t like a spa? Potential buyers will be so excited; they will even consider buying your house just for the spa and then moving somewhere else. They just want the spa.
Remember those neighbors you don’t really like?
- Yeah, you’ll find that they’re a lot nicer to you now. And apparently they have a lake house. That they are letting you use. Who would’ve thought a Sundance Spa could get you access to a lake house? We did. You’re welcome.
These aren’t your 1980’s, wood-paneled, vintage, $140/month spas.
- Sundance definitely had your pocket book in mind when they designed these. In layman’s terms, these spas are much more efficient than they were in the old days.
The select series spas are even more efficient.
- Think of them as the hybrid cars of the spa industry in terms of efficiency. Or don’t. It’s totally up to you.
Do you want the benefit of an experienced maintenance tech in your back pocket?
- While having a person in your back pocket may not sound like a very relaxing thing, trust us, they’re a lot smaller than you think. Click here to inquire about maintenance.
CALL: (406) 652-6500
2499 Gabel Road #4,
Billings, MT 59102
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Bull Outdoor Products
- Contact Us
- Featured Product of the Week Marquis Vector V77L
- Featured Product of the Week: 2017 Marquis Vector V77L
- Home Page
- Parts, Equipment & Accessories
- Patio Furniture
- Pool Liners
- Pool Liners Portfolio
- Pulsar Dealer Distributor For Montana & Northern Wyoming
- Spa Installation Guide
- Water Chemistry
- Why Us